Bring Back a Sense of Safety to Your Home or Business Today
Put our knowledge and expertise to work for the health of your business and your customers!
Request a free quote from us today.
Move in Clean™
We have always believed that a good offense is a better defense, and have approached our strategy with the Coronavirus, COVID-19 in the same manner for those looking for professional disinfection methods.
Our disinfectant/cleaning program can provide you with the sense of safety that you have done everything in your power to limit the spread and exposure of this virus. Whether you are a homeowner, lessee, building owner, or landlord, we can help you with our disinfecting services.
We are utilizing EPA approved products for the fight against the Coronavirus spread. We follow all OSHA regulations and ensure all our technicians are highly trained.
We offer an array of cleaning/disinfecting solutions with EPA approved products, all of which have been approved against the fight of COVID-19 and other viruses. Here is an example of the contaminants approved for the EPA/FDA products we are utilizing.
- Human Coronavirus* (EPA has determined that this product is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV Herpes Simplex) Type 1 Virus (ATCC VR260)
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Influenza A/Brazil Virus
- Influenza A H1N1 Virus(Strain A/PR/8/34 and ATCC VR-1469
The disinfection services offered includes fogging/misting/wiping etc., of all surfaces with a disinfectant on the EPA emerging pathogen / list N for cleaning surfaces for COVID-19. These same disinfectants being used, are approved by the EPA for SARS-CoV-2, which the EPA has determined is the cause of COVID-19.
This includes a decontamination of all surfaces and wipe down with an EPA approved solution, utilizing misting, fogging and cleansing methods.
We offer two solutions, both of which are approved by EPA for the fight against Coronavirus, each varying in disinfecting times and wait times upon completion. All trained technicians will utilize approved tools and equipment, including foggers/misters, PPE etc.
Our product selection controls COVID-19 by targeting the SARS-CoV-2 strain, which is the root cause of COVID-19.
Using specialized equipment for interior disinfecting and sanitizing, technicians apply the EPA registered products by misting/fogging power equipment. This application is the most common and deemed safe for electronics, porous and non-porous surfaces.
Technicians will identify the most touched surfaces and explain the entire process to the client before commencing services.
This service is offered as:
- One time
Additional services that can be added to this precautionary program include:
- HEPA vacuum of porous surfaces
- Air testing
This level of service will be based on the type of service request concerned.
Currently there are two service requests: one for when a COVID-19 test was confirmed within a building or home; or one where circumstances dictate a deep cleaning service, such as a business or home with elderly, or those with underlying conditions.
This service requires a full review of each building and development of a disinfectant / cleaning protocol to be created, and it will include air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, air testing, scrubbing, decontamination and sanitization process, and much more. This process will be utilized for organizations where a positive COVID-19 case has been identified.
This department of this service will be based on the type of service request concerned.
- 24/7 Scheduling
- After hours and weekend services are available for all business clients.
- Dense / Vacant Properties
- Preparation and completion of projects will vary in time, based on how dense the property is and its occupation. Density here relates to how many offices, compartments, etc. Costs increase based on the time needed to service the same.
- Occupied/Unoccupied Properties
- Unoccupied properties will take less time to complete than furnished / occupied properties. Our pricing structure takes this into consideration.
- Pricing is based on single and multiple buildings and businesses. For commercial projects please call our office for full details for an inspection of your property.
- Additional Option – Indoor Air Quality Testing
- This preventive service can test the air quality of your home or building for microbial purposes only. It does require a minimum of two tests – one interior, and at least one interior, depending on the size of your home or building. This is not a form of medical testing.
- Additional Option – Soft Surface Cleaning
- This service includes the cleaning of all soft surfaces, clothes, and other porous materials and belongings. The service is performed by textile restoration companies, and we can provide references for this specific service.